Welcome to the first edition of the Blogger Shout Out. As promised, I will be sharing FIVE awesome links to you, darlings, I hope that this particular activity will be able to help my fellow bloggers and writers to be motivated, have extensive influence, widen their audience and give them deep inclination to continue their passion.
I’d like to ask for your support, if you have time, check these links and connect with them, it would really be great to have more people reaching out at least.
A LOUD SHOUT OUT TO;
- Ojanpera – This particular blogger gave me an idea to do a shout out, he commented; “My new blog is growing at a faster rate than my original, but a shout out would be nice. “So, I was like, “Whoa, I gotta do a shout out then.” And so here we are. His page is full of poetic writings, I love this one poem he wrote, “The Wilds” it was a masterpiece, I love the emotion and the purity of that poem, it took me into a different spiral of vehemence. I loved it and I’m sure you’ll love it too.
- Thony Space – I guess, some of you already know who this blogger is, I once posted a blog about him, he lost his other WP account for some reason and being the dedicated person that he is, he chose to start a new one from scratch and I am so proud because I can say that he is one of the coolest people I know, his page is totally honest, from a student’s perspective, from someone who struggles getting it through every day. He is awesome and you totally need to get to know him.
- Fantasy Called Reality – I met this blogger not more than a couple of months ago, we started talking on Instagram and I notice that she is very simple and quiet, I’ve checked out her page a few times and I was amazed because she writes about Mental Health, she usually posts inspiring stuff, she’s very young and judging by some of her writings, she’s a teenager who likes to share her experiences about life, school, and crushes, Haha. We all experienced something like that once upon a time so her page is really relatable.
- Piyush Choudhary – This blogger has been very supportive of other writers here in WordPress, I always see him commenting and interacting when he has a chance, that’s actually really great and thoughtful of him, I decided to include him on the first edition of this Shout Out because he was the first one to respond to this activity so I gotta give him that, he deserves this. He writes about emotions and mental health, he’s willing to reach out and talk to people who needs support and encouragement, his page is just so positive and engaging.
- Murder Tramp Birthday – I am so curious about the name of her page. Haha. I read some of her writings, there’s little bit of darkness and innocence in her words, she also writes about relationship which I think is very relatable and I found many logical connection in every writing in her page. I hope I could be able to interact with her more; I would like to know why she named her page Murder Tramp Birthday, if you’re reading this darling, please let me know. Ha ha.
Alright darlings, there you have it, the 5 Shout Outs for today. I am expecting for your support, Please, try to give a bit of your time to interact and connect with them.
If you want to be part of the Shout Outs next week, let me know, darlings. Love y’all!