Whoa! I am so happy and exhilarated to be nominated for The Liebster Award! This is very unexpected because I am always MIA, you know what I mean, I have so much in my hands right now and sometimes I don’t have time to actually get online or interact with the community, but I always make sure that I read at least a couple of Blogs from the people I follow and my followers as well, I try to leave a comment and reply to all the Bloggers who take the time to read my posts, and I am very thankful, I’m just a simple writer, I am not good, but I think that I don’t suck that much, Ha ha! I love this community, and just by being nominated, I am honored and touched.
I wanted to say a million thanks to michelefallon for the nomination. She is an inspiring woman, I read most of her posts and all can think about is how fun she is, she’s youthful and energetic, something I’ve always wanted to be. Her past Blog about family, The Messes We Make has had a big impact to me, because I also value my family a lot, but you know, we make mistakes and we sometimes hurt the people we love, and I think I learned a lot from that particular Blog, and I am thankful for it.Please check out her Blog Page, I am pretty sure you’ll thank me after reading her inspirational posts.
Just to give you a quick overview of this award please click here.
The Liebster Award 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
As part of the nomination process; michelefallon has given me some amusing questions to answer, I totally loved the questions, they tasted like candies and lollipops. Ha ha.
- Bike or Train? When I was younger, I was a little bit boyish, I loved doing weird things you know, I wanted to be a boy so I acted like one. It would have to be the bike.
- If you could give someone $1,000,000, who would you give it to? My mother. She has been working to support us, all her life, working as a tutor, maid, personal house keeper, she’s done it all, she deserves nothing but good things, more than money actually. I would give it to her. My parents. They deserve it.
- Apple or Samsung? Without pause and hesitation! iPhone! It’s like my dream phone, I got one, it’s an iPhone 4, and it’s totally obsolete. I want the iPhone 6S (I’m not gonna go for the new one iPhone 7S Plus because I am just a simple dreamer and I just want the 6) but since I already have kids, I think that my personal need for an iPhone is not practical and I need to know my priorities so no 6S for me.
- Name the 3 most beautiful places you have visited. Gosh, I am not much of a traveler but I think the first one would be Dubai, it’s my dream, to work and live here. Next would be Abu Dhabi, the place is just perfect, quiet, and expensive. Last one would be Anilao Beach in the Philippines, I made a lot of good memories there, with the love of my life.
- When do you find time to blog? When I’m at home, especially when I’m sitting on my bed, but sometimes I write much better when I’m at the office, when I’m bored and close to throwing everything that’s on my table. Ha ha
- What is the most frustrating part about blogging? Writer’s Block I guess, sometimes it would take months for me to come up with an idea of what to blog and it’s annoying and irresponsible.
- Do you belong to any blogging groups? If so, which one is your favorite? Unfortunately, No. You know of a group which I could be a part of?
- What is your favorite blog post (written by you)? All About Daniel, this is a special Blog for me, I cried a lot while writing this one, and Daniel will always be one of the reasons why I wanted to be a writer. So it’s a very special Blog for me.
- What is your favorite book or series? Harry Potter! Ha ha! This created the greatest chimera in my life, so it would have to be HP.
- Sweet or salty? Sweet. I am a sensitive and a sweet person. Like Cotton Candy. Ha ha!
Now, here’s a list of my nominees for 2017;
- Very inspirational. Just Wow. You gotta check her out and be inspired. https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/16611066
- To the person who’s never afraid to speak his mind and thoughts. I give you! https://viewpointsofandrei.com/
- Her blog is one of my most favourite blogs here in this Community, and she always have something good to say, and I agree with all her ideas most of the time. https://thoughtsinlifeblog.wordpress.com/
- Our most daring Blogger! Give it up for https://cmofhappiness.wordpress.com/
- I adore this Blogger, he is very talented and I admire his writing skills, if only I could be half as good as he is, then I would definitely be a better writer. Ha ha. https://writersenvy.me/
- She might be young, but she’s all about pure talent. https://tearasakuramori.wordpress.com/
I made a questionnaire for my nominees. I hope you enjoy them!
- Tell me 5 weird things about you.
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? Why?
- Why did you decide to be a Blogger?
- How do you handle Writer’s Block?
- One person you hate the most?
- Do you believe in Revenge?
- Who is your private demon?
- What are your thoughts about forgiveness?
- What do you miss about your past?
- Eat or Sleep?
Congratulations you guys! Have fun with this nomination. Inspire. Write. Diversify! Love you all.